BEING MOMMY CHIC FAB!


This fall, its all about being "MOMMY CHIC FAB" aka COMFORTABLE, PRETTY and FABULOUS! Here I AM in my Cowl Neck Sweater, Faux Leather Moto Jacket, Black AVON Leggings, Leopard Booties and fabulous Micheal Kors Saffiano Leather Tote (Organized of course) and gifted from my Diva Daughter, Nakkiyya! This is a great look for running around town with Errands or the Children, Meeting with the teacher, Coffee with the girls, Working Lunch with the team, Client product deliveries, Running off to class after work, Working on your laptop at the local coffeehouse between pickup times with the Children or even Dinner with Hubby!

Here are some Tips to Creating Your MOMMY CHIC FAB LOOK!

-START WITH A FOUNDATION COLOR!
I chose SOLID BLACK in my Moto Jacket, Leggings and Bag.

-PLAY WITH PATTERN, COLOR, FABRIC and TEXTURE!
My Cowl Neck Sweater is Heathered Green Knit. My Leggings are Black Knit, My Jacket is Black Faux Leather and My Booties are Brown Faux Suede LEOPARD PRINT! Loovvee! My Tote Bag is Black Textured Saffiano Leather. It's durable, spacious, SUPER ORGANIZED and chic!    

-PRETTY ACCENTS!
My Jacket, Leggings and Bag all have Gold or Silver Zippers or Hardware. Don't be afraid to Mix Your Metals! Subtle accents like the Seam down the front of my Leggings add a chic touch!

Be Creative, Authentic and FREE when putting your MOMMY CHIC FAB look together. 
And Don't Forget That...

Pretty *AVON Face! (I Wear it, I Sell It!)

I'm wearing:
-SMOOTH MINERALS Foundation in BRONZE
-GLIMMERSTICKS Waterproof Eyeliner in BLACK
-SUPER SHOCK MAX Mascara in BLACK
-ULTRA LUXURY BROW LINER in DARK BROWN
-ULTRA COLOR LIPSTICK in ICED COCOA


Have Lots of Fashion Fun this Fall BEING MOMMY FAB CHIC! Represent Mamas!



Visit my website DynamicMomEnterprises.com The ONLINE Lifestyle Empowerment Resource for Women, Moms and Wives! *Shop my Online AVON Store here too!





Comments