CREATE A "QUIET SPACE CORNER" TO REST and RENEW YOUR BUSY MIND-BODY and SPIRIT!

The end of the year is always a busy moment in our lives. So much to think about, do and prepare that many of us hardly have a minute to just sit and breathe. Taking breaks in our busy activities is just as important as getting things done. Stepping away from the "Bus-i-ness" of the day, allows us to connect with our center. It's how we allow our Mind-Body and Spirit to rest, renew and if necessary, reset.

This is my Quiet Space Corner. My little retreat. It's in my home office. I sit here and choose an inspirational book from my office library and read a few pages, or tend to my pretty little plant, or maybe listen to some quiet music in my headphones, or curl up and watch the trees outside my window, or just close my eyes, meditate and breathe. Sometimes I write in my journal or just stare into space and DO NOTHING. Just for a few quiet moments. And when I emerge, I feel refreshed and ready to continue with my day!

If you don't already have a QUIET SPACE CORNER, include yourself in your Gift Giving and Create One...just for you! And be sure to use it! You'll feel more energized and fulfilled. Ready to take care of everything and everyone you love!

Happy Mindful DYNAMIC Living!




The DynamicMom
"Transforming Women's Lives By Empowering The Feminine Spirit!"


Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com The ONLINE Lifestyle Empowerment, Education and Inspiration Resource For The Black Woman Who Is Ready To Embrace, Inspire and Empower Her DYNAMIC Mom, Wife, Homemaker Life!            

Comments