THE TOWER OF POWER! CREATE A RESOURCE, DOCUMENTING and ARCHIVE STATION IN YOUR HOME OFFICE!


Working from home and running a business from home has been my happy reality for many years. With all the daily reading and writing I do as I research, take notes, create content for my website, blogs, and marketing tools; and communicate with vendors and clients... My TOWER OF POWER has been an essential resource tool in the daily running of my business. It's just a simple 4 shelf unit that I purchased at Family Dollar a few years ago and I put together myself in a couple of minutes. :-) This Tower in all its Organized Beauty, helps me to be productive, inspired and empowered! And I think its pretty :-)

Here's The Tour:

Bottom Shelf: BUSINESS JOURNAL ARCHIVE 
I keep journals comprised of: 
Training Notes- from classes, webinars, conference calls, workshops, meetings, etc. 
Reading Notes- on all the books (hard copy, digital and audio) that I read. 
Phone Conversation/ Information Notes- with vendors 
Research Notes- from the internet, books, conversations, etc.
Lesson Plan Outlines- for the Momspirations Empowerment Calls that I've done.
*My Journals are Labeled and Organized by Dates. Over 10 years worth :-) I'll do a separate Blog Post on this system at a later date. 

2nd Self From Bottom: PLANNER ARCHIVE and CAMERA EQUIPMENT
I've been using my favorite Franklin Covey Planner System for years to organize my Daily TO DO Lists, Schedule, Track My Expenses, Call Log and Daily Activity Journal (separate from my Business Journals Above). I store the latest 2 years here (2014 and I'm about to complete 2015) in these binders. *I'll do a separate Blog Post and Video on how I use this system at a later date. As for the Camera Equipment its my bag, battery, SD cards, lens, cords, etc.

3rd Shelf From Bottom: MY RESOURCE BOOKS! 
These are some of the books I use to INSPIRE, RENEW and EMPOWER me as I Educate, Coach and Write for my work with DYNAMICMOM ENTERPRISES! I have to keep filling my cup to share the overflow in my saucer with you :-) 

Top Shelf: MORE RESOURCE BOOKS, MY CAMERA and MY "WHY BOX"!
I have a few more of my Resource Books and here is my camera! My new pictures and videos documented with this little beauty will start debuting in January 2016, a few weeks! My "WHY BOX" (blue multi colored box on left), is something I created early in my business. It's a Photo Box where I keep special items and mementos that symbolize WHY I started and continue to run my business. This box has been soooo important for me over the years when my business has been more in an ebb than a flow and I'm questioning myself as to WHY I'm doing this at all! If you're running a homebased business, you know what I mean :-) Yep, it happens to me too! :-) *I'll do a separate Blog Post and Video on what's in my "WHY BOX" at a later date! 

So that's My TOWER OF POWER! It stands right next to my desk so I can access anything at arms distance! And I DO access SOMETHING from my tower DAILY! Think about Creating your own TOWER OF POWER: Resource, Documenting and Archive Station in your Home Office. Having this area can be just the thing to bring more mindful productivity and authentic energy to your business! And maybe when a client stops by or your family pops in to say hi, you can share something fabulous with them too! 

Happy Mindful, DYNAMIC Living!

 


The DynamicMom
"Transforming Women's Lives by Empowering The Feminine Spirit!"





Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com The ONLINE Lifestyle Empowerment, Education and Inspiration Resource For The Black Woman Who Is Ready To Embrace, Inspire and Empower Her DYNAMIC Mom, Wife, Homemaker Life! 

Comments