CHANGE YOUR ENERGY POSITION TO RE-ALIGN YOUR CONNECTION, PRODUCTIVITY and FLOW!

Have you ever felt that something was just...off, in your Personal, Home or Family Life? Maybe a project you're working on has stalled, or there's weird tension with your hubby or one of your kids, or your homebased business is just not bringing you the clients, sales or the joy you desire. I've been there on all accounts. Years ago it used to be so frustrating. But I've since learned that THIS IS A GOOD THING. Feeling "off" is an INDICATOR that our energy is out of sync with our actions. It's time to CHANGE OUR ENERGY POSITION TO RE-ALIGN OUR CONNECTION, PRODUCTIVITY and FLOW! A practical way to accomplish this intangible, ethereal feat is to CHANGE OUR PHYSICAL or EMOTIONAL POSITION WITHIN OUR SPACE or RELATIONSHIP. This really works!

So recently, I used this MIND-BODY-SPIRIT concept with my homebased business, DYNAMICMOM ENTERPRISES. My office is in our re-purposed dining room. I run my entire business from here. At the beginning of this year, I decided to update my 3 Designated Work Spaces to help me focus and complete this last phase of my 12 month project to transform and transition my business. Here's what they look like...



So I was moving along and accomplishing my bite sized goals on the way to completing my project. I was good. But then, by the end of January, I wasn't. Something was off. I started looking at where I was spending most of my time in the office and what activity I was doing there. Of course it was my computer work space where I was redesigning my website and creating new graphics. But I noticed my inspiration and focus started to wander. I felt like I was slowing down to a standstill. This was my view sitting at my computer work space...





I placed my work table here because I liked the windows on either side with my pretty plants showcased on the sills. I intended to draw inspiration and energy from them while sitting in this position. But look what's directly in front of me, A Wall, with a fabulous leopard mirror on it, but still a wall. A Dead Stop. An Obstacle to my connection, productivity and flow!  Here's another view...







You see it? I'm looking straight at a wall. By the way, this is the setup I had before I put my computer here. Initially, this was my Planner Work Space. It didn't feel comfortable after about a week, so I decided to change it out with my computer. After I "hit the creative wall", I just sat quietly and meditated. I envisioned myself typing and designing away, lost in inspiration and creative flow! Out of that meditation, I was guided to do this...








Here's my New Setup. I positioned my work table at a 90 degree angle to the wall. After I sat in my chair to experience the space, I took this picture standing in the entrance to my office. Now, when I'm sitting at my Computer Work Space creating, I'm facing the wide open entrance. This is a power position in Feng Shui, the art of energetic positioning and space design. I also have a window to my right that I can look out of while I'm thinking. I can have the sun as my beautiful companion as I work, and I have breathing space all around me while still being nestled in a protective "womb-like" space that I love to write in. My New Planner Work Space is on your right. This setup feels much more organic to me. Here's another view...




This configuration inspired me to put my Video Filming "Studio" against the wall so that all I have to do is swivel my chair around, prop up my camera or open my laptop and it's "Lights, Camera, Action!" That includes mother nature's glorious light from my window. I have to say, since transforming my space, I have been so focused and so productive. And I'm really enjoying my window...


I asked my son Hasaan to take this picture of me in my new empowered position. When I saw it I said wow, you can literally see the light of inspiration shining down on me!


...And I finally completed the final steps to my 1st Goal in this last part of my project: The Re-Design and Edit of My Entire Website, Graphics and All! The new site is now live and in color! Woohoo! CHANGING MY ENERGY POSITION has truly RE-ALIGNED MY CONNECTION, PRODUCTIVITY and FLOW! It works everytime!


When I achieve a goal, big or small, I've learned to stop and actually Feel the "Feeling of Success!" Here, I'm taking a moment to reflect on the journey, breathe and prepare my mind for the First Step towards my Final Goal, in the final days, of this 12 Month Project to Transform My Business! Wow! ...Oh you may have noticed in the pictures above that I have new chair! That was an early addition to the energy change in my work space. A great, comfortable chair is an important tool for us writers. :-) This one has all my fave features; the arm rests, the mesh back that breathes and the swivel base, love that!


I'll share my special story behind the purchase of this chair in a later post. It's a great one! In the meantime, enjoy CHANGING YOUR ENERGY POSITION TO RE-ALIGN YOUR CONNECTION, PRODUCTIVITY and FLOW! Let me know how it goes!
    
Happy Mindful, DYNAMIC Living!



The DynamicMom
"Empowering The Dynamic Lives Of Homemakers, Moms & Wives!"




Visit DynamicMomEnterprises.com The ONLINE Lifestyle Empowerment, Education and Inspiration Resource For The Black Woman Who Is Ready To Embrace, Inspire and Empower Her DYNAMIC Mom, Wife, Homemaker Life!
   

Comments